What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive system that helps baby boomers build their own business for retirement
- Helping baby boomers see retirement in a truly new light but educates them on the benefits of using a business
- Helping baby boomers grow their business by focusing on the wants, needs, and desires before they retire
- Helping baby boomers on how to start their own business in preparation for retirement
- Leading baby boomers them down the path they want and deserve
- Helping outline the issue and problems baby boomers face
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Retirement Business Advocate scores 70.01/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://retirementbusiness.org, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD59.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: retirementbusiness.org you’ll also be taken through to retirementbusiness.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)